The rest of the sum must be paid upon your arrival. At your arrival you should have paid a deposit of 100€ in cash. You MUST keep the receipt until you leave. Someone will check the bungalow, and if everything is in order we will refund you the money. You can leave the numbers of a credit card to guarantee instead of the cash if you so prefer it. This deposit guarantees the equipment of the bungalow and the performance of the internal regulations regarding resting hours. If this rule is broken the management could keep the deposit in respect of damages to other users.
You can occupy the bungalow during the time you have indicated in the RESERVATON FORM. In high season the shortest stay will be one week.
The user has to pay the total amount for the agreed stay. There will be no repayment if the lodging is not used the whole time.
*The management, while taking into account the number of places required. reserves all rights regarding the allocation of bungalows.
*The accommodation will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival until 12.00 noon on departure day. However, on request to reception and payment of a nominal fee, a late check – out up to 7pm may be agreed.
*The price includes parking facilities for only 1 car or motorcycle.
*No pets are allowed in the accommodation under any circumstances. However, Camping Cabopino has an arrangement with Royfonte Pet Residence, some 5 km away. which offers Camping Cabopino clients 10% discount on their normal rates.
For further Information and reservations: 952832998 and firstname.lastname@example.org
- All breakages and/or damage must be accounted for and paid for prior to departure
- While Bed clothes and linen are supplied, towels are not provided. For your own comfort, depending on season, it may be advisable to bring an extra blanket.
- All bungalows have air conditioning, television, microwave, small fridge, basic kitchen equipment and utensils, cutlery, pots/pans etc, and a small dishwashing kit Remember: TV/ Radio/other appliance volumes should always be moderated so as not to disturb other residents.
CAMP RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The Quiet Period, during the night hours, as designated by the campsite, must be respected at all times. All gatherings and/or festivities must comply with this regulation and not disturb other residents. Any who do not abide by this may be expelled from the campsite
- Movement of vehicles entering or, internally, within the site is prohibited from midnight until 6am. The main gates will be closed and the only access/exit to and from the camp will be through the pedestrian Wicker Gate. The speed limit for vehicles during the authorized movement hours is restricted to a maximum of 5km per hour.
- Parents are wholly responsible at all times for overseeing the security and safety of their children.Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
The cancellation of a confirmed reservation will have the followings costs:
- 4 weeks before your arrival: 30% of the deposit
- 2 weeks before your arrival: 50% of the deposit
- 1 week before your arrival: 100% of the deposit
The cancellation of the reservation will have to be reported in writing by email (email@example.com)
Please write down your account number in case we have to refund you any money.
We wish that this information be useful to you and we hope to attend you very soon.